1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information of Registered Users
In the Service, users may be asked to enter personal information such as name and e-mail address in order to use the Service as a registered user or through the use of the Service as a registered user, and the purpose of use of such personal information is as follows:
- provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
- guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
- addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Company relating to the Service (the "Rules"); and
- notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information of Users other than Registered Users
In the Service, users other than registered users may be asked to enter personal information such as name and e-mail address when using the Service, but such personal information will not be used for purposes other than those for which it was provided.
3. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases:
- when the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
- when personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons;
- when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of such affairs; and
- when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
4. Delivery of Advertisements
For more information on how to disable cookies and Google Adsense, please see Advertising - Privacy & Terms - Google.
5. Access Analysis Tools
For more information on the Google Analytics Terms and Conditions, please click here.
6. Inquiry of Personal Information
If a user wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, the Company will respond to the request after confirming the user's identity.
7. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to user information in its possession, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as necessary.
For inquiries regarding our handling of user information, please contact us here.
This Policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
[Prescribed on 5/11/21]